You are searching about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2, today we will share with you article about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 is useful to you.
Is God Angry at America and the World?
When we look at all the tragedies that have happened in the world and especially in America in the last few years, one has to wonder, “and God is angry with us? “But why?”, some may ask.
There are many things that we can point a finger at, regarding what causes God’s anger towards us. Let’s look at some of the reasons why God’s anger seems to be growing, as we get closer “The Day of Jehovah’s Wrath”. As we will see in the list below, God often does not need to intervene, he just allows people to slowly destroy themselves, and even the world in the end:
- Pride: The inspired word of God says in 2 Timothy 3:1-5 “Also know this, that in the last days the times will come to trouble them, because people will be selfish, covetous, boastful, arrogant, rude, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without natural love, transgressors, liars. prophesying, uncontrollable, cruel, scornful of those who are good, deceitful, headstrong, proud, lovers of human pleasure, not loving God, having the appearance of religion, but denying its power; If that doesn’t describe the general mindset of people today, then I don’t know what does.
- Cheating (as happened in Sodom and Gomorrah – read Genesis 18:20-21). This should not be surprising because these things destroy families, families, and people as a whole. I will not get into the bad behavior of Sodom and Gomorrah, as I do not want to offend other groups! But please read it yourself – Genesis 18:20-21. If one looks at all the great empires of the past, there are similarities in the rise and fall of their cultures. Beginning small and then expanding in science, architecture, art, literature, all reach a peak, then decline, decline, corruption, and decay, this last stage characterized by a corresponding decline in sex. History has shown that once these lessons are learned, there is no going back.
- Lack of relationship it is true God. The first commandment is, “Thou shalt have no other gods but Me” (Exodus 20:3).
- Idolatry: Putting idols before God. These can be things like money, television, your job, your relationships, sports, golf, movie stars and athletes, and more. For America and many other countries in the world, it seems to revolve around money. selfish.
- Pride. Proverbs 16:18 says: “Pride leads to destruction;. It is time for our politicians and leaders (and the media) to stop saying “We are the greatest nation on earth”. This pride will get us nowhere, and if it were true it would only bring hate and hatred to other nations and our enemies around the world.
- Removal of Prayer, Ten Commandments and Christian teachings from all schools and government offices. Man’s laws are no better than God’s. When a nation, whether out of pride or other evil motives, chooses to separate itself from God’s commandments, it provokes God’s wrath and releases a breath that causes more lawlessness.
- Behavioral ambiguity. Our founding fathers envisioned and created a nation based on the principles of God and the Bible. They shamelessly based the creation of the nation on the laws of the God of the Bible. One can find biblical principles in the Declaration of Rights and Laws. Thus, we have been greatly blessed and at one time we were the greatest nation in the world. But now that we have lost our morals and abandoned our Christian values, we are all seeing (whether we want to admit it or not) a gradual loss of respect and stature that we had in the world. Yes, our politicians can boast that, “We are the greatest nation in the world“But this is another obvious sign of our arrogance and pride as a nation!
- Abortion: Whether we see the unborn child as a person or an animal, what matters most is how God thinks.
- Corruption: The value of the dollar is collapsing, and with it our American middle class. Our nation’s desire to be everything to everyone has left us with a huge debt. Many believe that it is now impossible to get out from under this huge debt. Corruption, power fraud, and selfish greed in all governments and communities, have brought about the great problems we are facing now. It seems like our politicians these days can’t agree on anything!
- Israel continues to be a hotbed of hatred and bigotry, all over the world! From the beginning, the world does not seem to understand that the people who attacked Israel have been destroyed or that their power has been greatly reduced, and this shows that God’s words are true. curse those who curse you. (Genesis 12:3) “All nations” who are means of conspiring to divide the Holy Land (Jerusalem) are under this curse! And yes, that includes America! (why is that? Stay tuned for my upcoming article “Who Owns the Land of Israel?” Let’s take a brief look at history, for example. The mighty British Empire in 1917 had a great opportunity to bless Israel – but in 1917, Britain declared a homeland in Palestine for the Jewish people; however they went back on their word, instead giving 76% of that territory to the Jordanians, and redistributing the rest. Only 75,000 Jews a year were allowed to immigrate to Palestine and after 1944, only Arabs he would have let them. Many innocent Jewish lives that could have been saved by fleeing to Palestine, instead perished in Hitler’s oven because of British restrictions. After World War I, Britain’s glory days began to end.” destroyed during World War II at the hands of Nazi Germany.
America seems to be following the same misguided path in seeking to punish, humiliate, and isolate Israel for refusing to divide its land. And because of this our economy, politics, and prosperity seem to be shrinking before our eyes.
One may ask, why now? These things (sin, lawlessness, and immorality) have been going on forever. Well – God is very patient! Like a parent, he loves us and does not want us to be punished. God has given us many years (about 7,000, which brings us to this age) to find problems. Most of us are in the red; and our time is almost up people!
There is one thing that unites the natural disasters, terrorism, and terrorist attacks that are rampant around the world today. Jesus said in John 10:10-11, “The thief does not come, but to steal, kill, and destroy”: (see: the thief here represents all evil).
Jesus also said: “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The spirit of Satan destroys the soul. Again we find that it is all about that old war between good and evil. We have to choose between right and wrong. So choose “good”, choose life!
Video about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
You can see more content about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
If you have any questions about Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
way Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
tutorial Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2
Who Was The Old Man In Coming To America 2 free
#God #Angry #America #World