You are searching about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day, today we will share with you article about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day is useful to you.
Pay Your Bills On Time – 6 Steps For Creating An Effective Bill Paying System
1. Sort Mail- As soon as you bring the mail, or at a designated time (daily or weekly), open and sort through your mail while sending junk mail and unnecessary inserts and separate your pending bills, invitations, etc. invitation to the area you have designated. Keep your pending bills together in one area
2. Set up a bill paying schedule- Designate 1-4 days a month to pay your bills. Be consistent and pay all your bills on these days. You may want to pay your bills on the 1st and 15th or you may prefer to pay bills every Friday. Do whatever works for you, but be consistent.
3. Set up a Bill Pay Center- To speed up your bill paying efforts, always pay your bills in one designated area and make sure the area has your checkbook, envelopes, stamps, pens, pencils, calculators, tapes, stapler and address label. You can keep all/most of these supplies in one container to help streamline the process.
4. Record keeping- As soon as you pay each bill, be sure to immediately record the payment in your check register or computer software register. Don’t wait until later because if you do, there’s a good chance you’ll forget. And once you forget, you’ll have to waste time and money later dealing with overdraft fees. Once you’ve paid your bills, mark your copy or section of your invoice with the Date Paid, Check Number, and Amount Paid. Then fill each of your filing systems with a folder for each category; ie utilities, insurance, credit cards, etc.
5. Deposit- Each month you will receive checking statements, and possibly canceled checks, from your bank. Put them immediately in a folder until your designated monthly date rolls around to reconcile your checking account. Then keep your statements and canceled checks together in one folder for the year. You may need to retrieve them later for your accountant when tax season rolls around. By the way, any bank statements and/or voided checks that are more than a year old may be stored away in a different area than your current file. You may also consider checking with your accountant to determine how long he or she suggests you need to keep this information.
6. Advanced Preparation- For recurring bills, such as mortgage or loan payments, you’ll save a lot of time preparing a bunch of envelopes for each advance. For example, let’s say you have to pay the mortgage every month. Make envelopes for one year with the appropriate name and mailing address, your return address and a stamp. In this way, everything will be put away every month. You just write a check, put it in the prepared envelope and mail.
Video about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
You can see more content about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
If you have any questions about What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
way What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
tutorial What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day
What To Do With A 4 Month-Old All Day free
#Pay #Bills #Time #Steps #Creating #Effective #Bill #Paying #System