You are searching about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old, today we will share with you article about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old is useful to you.
Pros And Cons When Returning To College At 40
Congratulations! Back to school is hard in general. Combine this with the daily life of students with children and work and you have a lot of trouble on your hands. The pros outweigh the cons when you turn 40 and go back to school. I want to list the pros first because I think they prove motivation to be the motivating factor when contemplating going back to school at 40.
Benefits of going back to school at 40
1. Completing your degree can help you professionally.
2. Even if you are 40 years old and will be considered old-fashioned by your young classmates in the future, you will bring something to the university arena that they cannot. WORK EXPERIENCE! Your experiences will help a lot, especially if you want to become a bigger business.
3. When you are 40, you show that you have wisdom. You will find that you have patience and more of an eagerness to learn. You will find that you will be more zealous in completing the assignments as well as asking for help from the instructors if needed.
4. If you have a family and a career, you already have time management skills, which will help a lot while you go to college.
5. You will find initiatives to please your family while improving your family life can be a motivating factor. When others give up, you will know that failure is not an option.
6. You will have no difficulty finding a social life through college. You already have family and friends. You will be able to focus fully on the academic work before you.
7. You will be able to relate to your instructors because you will most likely be the same age or older.
8. Your confidence is soaring and why wouldn’t it be? When you graduate with your college degree, you’ll have the pleasure of knowing you’ve achieved this great achievement while raising children and maintaining your personal life.
9. You will show everyone around you that you are a “go-getter”.
10. You will be a great role model for your children and family.
Disadvantages of going back to school at 40:
1. You will feel alienated at first because let’s face reality here; you are older than most everyone in your class, especially if you are attending day classes at your college.
2. You will have to juggle your college classes with your already busy life.
3. Your current employer may not support your college schedule. If that happens, you might find yourself changing jobs that will prove supportive or leaving the workforce altogether, at least until you finish school. This may well create a financial hardship on your family.
4. You will find your energy level is not what it used to be when you were younger. Younger students don’t have kids to take care of, a house to clean, a job to work, and they don’t have the day job. I would recommend energy drinks while increasing your daily exercise; Of course, you will have to find time to work out in a gym or walk more during the day.
5. If you have children and are a single parent, you will have to make arrangements for your children while you are at school.
6. You might have to complete an internship for your degree program before you graduate college. This can be a nightmare, especially if you already work. Imagine having to quit your regular job to help your family with an unpaid internship. More times than not if you are already working a job, the college could cancel the internship because let’s face it; you already have work experience at the age of 40 years. Be sure to ask your academic advisor about this.
7. If you are a parent, you will miss things with your children. Most students in their 40s have to go to school at night. This will eliminate important time with your child at night and at bedtime.
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons of going back to school in your 40s. The best advice I can give to anyone trying to make this monument is to never give up. It becomes quite desirable to give up when you are tired of a long work day, dealing with your children, and knowing that you have to sit in class for 3 hours at night.
You have to focus on the future. What is a year or so in your life of sacrifice when you will benefit greatly from your sacrifice and a better financial future? Hang in there and keep reaching your goals. You will find that in your 40s, you will appreciate the sacrifices and opportunities presented to you more than your younger classmates. You will eventually be able to look back on this ordeal as an important step in not only your own life, but also in the life of your family. Your family depends on you and you cannot leave them. Keep going and good luck!
Video about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
You can see more content about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
If you have any questions about What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
way What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
tutorial What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old
What Is A Good Bedtime For A 4 Year Old free
#Pros #Cons #Returning #College