You are searching about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea, today we will share with you article about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea is useful to you.
Tweaking Your Nervous System
Here’s the problem: A nervous system that blows and drags through life always leads to disease after disease, then to a miserable old age filled with doctor visits and prescriptions–and, finally, the final curtain.
Why don’t we avoid a lot of misery and misfortune? Most of what medicine calls aging is the result of problems in the nervous system, which can be reversed. So let’s talk about some little tweaks that give the nerves a happy boost.
1. Get good nutrition, both in your diet and a program of supplements that are tailored to do what your body needs it to do. Unfortunately, the facts about what constitutes good nutrition seem to be in the witness protection program, and almost no one knows how it goes. Many of us think that we do, but no; we need to learn a better way.
Don’t take advice from shows like “The Biggest Loser.” Diet advice promotes bad health, not good health. The trainers all vigorously do their best in what they have been taught, completely believing that it is good information, but they are wrong. Really bad.
2. Breathe deeply–and correctly. We all know how to breathe, of course, but most of us take shallow breaths, while adjusting the nervous system to take deep, slow, cage-expanding breaths.
In addition to helping the nerves, this deep breathing technique calms the body. Why spend the night as a whirling dervish instead of sleeping? Focusing on the breathing technique stops your brain from going from one subject to another, which also helps.
3. Catch a cold once, or maybe several times, a day. Drink cold water. Place a wet, cold washcloth on your face for several seconds. To make the most of this cold business, take cold showers. Being frozen in the shower takes things a little too far in my head, but you may like it.
4. Sleep (or lie down) on your right side. This increases your heart rate variability and regulates the king-of-the-nervous-system, the vagus nerve.
5. Sing! Stronger is better. And singing in a group, whether it’s in a choir, hymns in church, or enthusiastic folk songs, helps even more.
6. Gargle as often as possible. Do not drink a glass of water without gargling.
7. Chew gum. Unfortunately, sugar-free gum contains aspartame, which wreaks havoc on your nervous system, and regular gum contains high-fructose corn syrup, which is hard on many parts of the body. Some people are all gum sweetened with xylitol, but this instant diarrhea for some people. So this is tough business. But it’s worth the effort to hunt down something that works.
8. Laugh! The more you laugh, the better. More than just getting into a happy mood, though, it’s about all the muscles that laugh relax and jiggle. YouTube.com has thousands of comedy clips in various categories. It would probably take a year to look at all the possibilities that appear when looking for “clean comedy.” Personally, watching Tim Conway’s dentist and elephant routine does the trick for me—no matter how many times I watch them.
9. Pet a dog, play with a child or hug someone. This helps your body release oxytocin, the love hormone.
10. Pray and meditate to soften things up. Prayer and meditation actually create physical changes in our body, but it is not a matter of making it rot. If you’re mad at the world when you start and you’re still mad at the world when you stop, it’s not working. Maybe you need more practice.
11. Finally, coughing also moves muscles that benefit the nervous system.
So there you have eleven adjustments for your nervous system. (I left a “helpful” tip about getting a brain shot that “might” work. Yikes!)
Video about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
You can see more content about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
If you have any questions about What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
way What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
tutorial What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea
What Can I Give My 4 Year Old For Diarrhea free
#Tweaking #Nervous #System