You are searching about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion, today we will share with you article about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion is useful to you.
Sinus Infections – Nurse’s Ten Best Natural Sinus Buster Tips!
I was carried away. I have 14 sinus buster tips here that can help you avoid serious sinus infections, sinusitis or other sinus problems. It is a myth that sinus infections are only seasonal. Sinus infections can occur more often in the winter when homes are closed and not properly ventilated. But seasonal allergies affect people more often in the spring and summer months. Some people suffer all year round. Many people do not know why.
1. Make sure your house is ventilated as much as possible in the winter months. Air it out when you can. Use air purifiers and especially use an air purifier in your room at night.
2. Use daily saline nasal irrigation. Use nasal or neti pot. Do not add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide or anything else to the solution. There is a lot of misinformation floating around the Internet; These substances can irritate and even damage the lining of your nose and sinus cavity and if you think you had problems before, you could certainly have now. Saline solution only. A sinus buster!
3. If you have to travel or do not have access to irrigation, then bring some saline nasal spray with you. It won’t reach the sinus cavities but it will provide some moisture to your nasal passages. It may not reach your sinus cavity however. Use it several times a day.
4. Drinking iced drinks such as iced tea and any iced drink will not help and may actually worsen your sinus problems. However, if you have a full-blown sinus headache, you can find a cold smoothie, all made of fresh and frozen fruit, will help it.
5. Make sure you get enough sleep. Place your head on pillows to prevent sinus drainage from entering your lungs at night. You don’t want to get pneumonia,
6. Get plenty of exercise, especially outdoors to get good blood flow to your sinuses and clear your nasal passages.
7. Make sure your room air is not too dry at night. Air it out during the day if possible. Problems occur when the sinuses are dry for any reason. If you get nosebleeds at night or wake up with them, the air may be too dry in your room. The most common cause of nosebleeds is lack of humidity – air that is too dry. Some people use humidifiers but these can also cause mold and moisture problems in your home. So that should be a last resort. You would want to find the kind that is ‘bacteria free’.
8. There are some tips to take a hot shower, but I would only recommend this unless you have proper filtration, otherwise you will breathe chlorine fumes and whatever chemicals still remain in the water. You can try inhaling steam with distilled water or spring water on the stove with a towel over your head but irrigation would be better.
9. You can use warm compresses to relieve some of the swelling and help increase blood flow. This may not be good if you have a sinus headache.
10. If you suffer from allergies and its allergy season, try to give your sinuses a break. Keep your windows closed at night. Peak time for many allergens is between 5 PM and 10 AM
11. If you know you suffer from allergies or you don’t know if you have any try to reduce the stress on your sinuses at night. Use hepa air cleaners. Use a hepa vacuum when vacuuming. Use relatively inexpensive mattress toppers and pillowcases to help keep allergens under control. Wash your sheets and other bedding in hot water often.
12. Test for allergies such as pollen and dust mites.
13. Avoid breathing dust, new or old dust in the house; avoid smoke and all fumes.
14. Quit smoking if you smoke and avoid all smoking by anyone who smokes in your home. Ask them to smoke outside.
These are just a few of the many sinus buster tips that can help you get rid of sinus infections for good. Using these tips should help get you on the path to perfect health.
Video about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
You can see more content about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
If you have any questions about What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
way What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
tutorial What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion
What Can I Give My 4 Month Old For Congestion free
#Sinus #Infections #Nurses #Ten #Natural #Sinus #Buster #Tips