You are searching about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough, today we will share with you article about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough is useful to you.
Top Ten Uses of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Scientific name: Santalum album. Sandalwood has been used for thousands of years for everything from incense and perfume, to building temples and embalming the dead. A sandalwood tree must be at least thirty years old before it begins to produce essential oil. Sandalwood oil is very thick and comes out of the bottle slowly. It is a rich, luxurious oil.
1. Reduce stress and anxiety, calm emotions, ease depression, calm irritability and aggression, and promote compassion. Sandalwood has long been used as an aphrodisiac. Broadcast or apply locally.
2. Use as a perfume. Simply apply a drop to your pulse points, just like you would perfume. Sandalwood has been used as perfume or in perfume blends for at least 4,000 years!
3. Add 1-2 drops to 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and use for a facial or to replace lotion. Sandalwood prevents dryness, itching, flakiness, and other common skin problems.
4. Apply one drop daily to a scar or skin spot. You can watch as it gradually disappears.
5. Do you have a child with growing pains (either emotionally or physically)? Have them apply one drop to the bottom of each foot (starting with the right foot) daily. Sandalwood works together to balance all body systems and promote cellular communication. This creates harmony in the body both physically and mentally helping the child find balance while dealing with changes in their body and life. Its anti-inflammatory action will help in reducing the growing physical pain as well. Works great for adults, too!
6. Apply a drop to your hair after showering. Not only this will make it so that the smell stays with you, it will also be pulled into your body through the hair follicles.
7. Sandalwood is wonderful for the respiratory system. Diffuse it or apply a drop to the chest. It will ease a cough, soothe a sore throat, help with laryngitis, and help with respiratory infections.
8. Use as an aftershave lotion (add 1-2 drops to 1 teaspoon of oil or water) to avoid a shaving rash.
9. Sandalwood contains the constituent Epi-beta-santalol which interrupts the communication system of a virus. Because of this, using Sandalwood can help your body in ridding itself of a viral infection. (A virus cannot reproduce if it does not communicate.)
10. Sandalwood has several constituents that specifically target the urinary system and reproductive area. It is not only tone, but it can also help with virus-based or induced tumors (these often affect the reproductive areas). It can also give the body tools to fight cystitis and urinary tract infections.
Only use essential oils that are truly 100% pure, such as Be Young Oil. Cut or synthetic oils can have dangerous side effects. Always err on the side of caution and use common sense.
Video about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
You can see more content about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
If you have any questions about How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
way How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
tutorial How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough
How To Help A 4 Year Old With A Cough free
#Top #Ten #Sandalwood #Essential #Oil