You are searching about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh, today we will share with you article about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh is useful to you.
The Health Belief Model Explained for Patients
This is the most researched and validated description of the patient’s beliefs about health and related matters, and it has five main components.
1. Our interest in our health and the degree to which we are motivated to change it vary greatly. (health motivation)
2. When considering specific health problems, we patients usually have very different ideas about how likely we are to be affected. For example, those of us who think we are at high risk of developing lung cancer are more likely to follow advice to quit smoking than those who do not think they are at risk. (possible vulnerability).
If we already have a health problem, then the perceived vulnerability is related to the degree to which we believe in the medical diagnosis and its possible consequences.
For example, if you are not lucky enough to be diagnosed in the gastroenterology clinic as having irritable bowel syndrome and it is suggested that blood pressure can contribute to the condition but you are convinced that pelvic inflammatory disease is not the cause of blood pressure you are not easy to follow. proposed management plan. We do not see ourselves as susceptible to tension so conclude that there must be another cause. Probably pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) like one of our friends, and so the doctor must be wrong.
In this event we are usually too shy, reticent or just too afraid to rudely tell the doctor that we do not agree, this is a mistake.
3. We all vary in how serious we believe the consequences of contracting a particular disease should be, or of leaving it untreated. (use gravity)
Heart disease or lung cancer seems far away a 16 year old girl starts smoking due to peer pressure. His attitude may be “And anyway when I reach 40 there will be a cure for it won’t they?”
On the other hand, the publicity about skin cancer from ozone depletion has meant that, in recent years, anxious patients have flocked to doctors with a host of minor skin blemishes. We all consider cancer a serious matter; some of us if we suspect it may even be too afraid to go to the doctor. Particularly sad examples of this, which unfortunately are not uncommon, are older women who have a slowly growing carcinoma of the breast that they are ashamed of. Young men with enlarged testicles seem to have benefited from publicity and now seem to be more likely to pass away.
4. We all weigh the pros and cons of taking any particular course of action, not necessarily taking all relevant considerations into account but making an assessment nonetheless. (perceived costs and benefits)
This cost benefit analysis is unique to any individual and may be influenced by outsiders including physicians. However, in order to influence the equation in our favor, these factors already included by us need to know the doctor.
5. People’s beliefs do not already exist pre-packaged. These beliefs we end up with are stimulated or created by a number of stimuli and triggers, (signals to action), such as a physical sensation, what Grandma said, a television program or what just happened to that man on the road.
The health belief model emphasizes what we have already discussed. We are all generally engaged in a struggle to understand what is happening to us and what can happen. Different people try to solve these dilemmas in different ways. A person’s belief system is of course unique but strongly influenced by race, culture, religion and the immediate society. A poor Chinese peasant will have a very different understanding of health from a German banker, but also people living in the same environment. There will be little similarity between the health understanding of a Geordie miner and a black Rastafarian both living in Newcastle. There are great differences between people in different strata of the same society and often the differences are still considerable within the same social group.
Video about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
You can see more content about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
If you have any questions about How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
way How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
tutorial How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh
How Much Should A 4 Year Old Little Girl Weigh free
#Health #Belief #Model #Explained #Patients