You are searching about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep, today we will share with you article about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep is useful to you.
The 1,000 Hour Challenge
I have always been a goal setter. I can’t remember a time past my early formative years when I didn’t aim to stretch myself in one or even several areas of my life. I would, however, so love a smile for every time I fail; for example, when I fought laziness to get out of bed early in the morning to exercise as a teenager.
But if I consider all my goals to have failed I must be fair to myself and consider my success as well; and there were many. I would even suggest that most of the goals are visible, tangible based on the personal growth I have already achieved – but a good fight remains, until recently.
I have fought for all my adult life to control my food in a still disciplined nature. I managed to eat well and exercise self control ninety percent of the time but then I would have my blowouts, where sometimes I would gouge and graze for a day or two, generally on weekends.
This problem I have considered for a long time to be there the last frontier concerning carnal desires. I have already tried probably a hundred times (or maybe more) to gain control over this aspect of my life, all failed, until now.
Here’s what I did:
1. Thinking that I needed such a powerful concentration on this goal I planned my next 1,000 hours from 7am on a Monday morning. I created myself a pocket-sized note sheet and five hour bundles together; there were ten batches of five hours in each line (fifty hours in each line) and twenty lines.
2. I diligently set about tracking each installment of five hours on my way to success, and even count my percent-complete measure, celebrated as the count of hours and the percentage rise.
3. I set myself some reasonable and basic rules that include a few fast lunches, the need to have a full breakfast, eat fruits and vegetables and exercise every day. I sought to achieve a semi-starvation feeling and maintain it every day. I was also vigilant about going on mental auto-pilot.
4. Then I focus on process, process and more process; forget the result I was looking for, I want to even delay it.
Then I found myself learning these things during the process:
1. My goal oriented thinking soon flipped 180 degrees. I began to really savor every part of the process. I didn’t hate the trip like I did before. I didn’t bother filling it so I could go back to my old ways. In my mind these old ways were now history- an important part of my past. yes, past.
2. I consider every 0.1 percent towards the goal as important step. Remember we sleep for hours every day 24 hours, some hours were incredibly easy. For every hour in front of me there was the possibility open and clean that I would react and respond perfectly, win this battle. Achieving momentary perfection in the goal we set ourselves is so very affirming.
3. The most important lesson I learned was if we really want to achieve something we must keep it in mind. It must become the most important thing in our conscious thought pattern.
4. At each moment of the other goal I found the most difficult part is to keep the hard fought ground already won which means staying focused and on track without compromising the longer term goal. The way I tried to handle this was by adding a second thousand hours, and then a third. So what I would end up with was a solid 123-days consistent record habits. That’s four months of doing the same thing day in, day out, every hour.
Achieving all our goals is really a simple process. The word “process” is operative; it’s fundamental. This method worked for me because my mind was always mathematically oriented. It might also work for you.
Whatever we do we must never give up on our dreams and goals. A hundred failures may precede the crowing’s eventual success. You moment of victory!
© 2009 SJ Wickham.
Video about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
You can see more content about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
If you have any questions about How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
way How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
tutorial How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep
How Many Hours A Day Do 4 Month Olds Sleep free