You are searching about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation, today we will share with you article about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation is useful to you.
Homeopathy For Day to Day Problems!
To err is human and we all commit many mistakes in our daily life, the result of which is physical and mental discomfort that we may encounter. Each person is the author of his health, as it is well said. Similarly, everyone can take care of their own body and health with moderate homeopathic medicine. Yes, homeopathy can still be thought of as the main mode of therapy for the smallest problems at home. Certainly one needs to know about homeopathic philosophy and principles before one starts prescribing even for family members and others.
But with practice and in-depth reading of homeopathic medicine materials, one can safely use homeopathic medicine, especially while traveling, at night when the doctor’s help cannot be sought, etc. This is obviously true in case of problems minor For the bigger ones, it is better to visit doctor as soon as possible.
Here are some of the problems you can help yourself with-
(1)Minor cuts and bruises
· Calendula– For minor cuts and bruises this medicine prepared from Marigold is really a powerful healing agent. Give a single dose internally and you can also go for local application in case of cuts. If you are using tincture, be sure to dilute it with water before using topically.
· Arnica– For cuts and bruises where the internal blow is important and pain in the part; Arnica Montana is the remedy at the top of the list. Arnica is also a very powerful remedy to stop excessive bleeding and to prevent bruising in the case of mild head injuries as well. In any case of head injury, Arnica is the basic remedy that must be given in high potency as far as possible, to avoid future complications.
· Ruta– for sprains, this is the remedy to be thought of after Arnica. Wrist and ankle sprains top the list, along with excruciating pain.
· Rhus tox– This is one of the remedies most often indicated for sudden sprains due to reaching high objects or lifting heavy weights. One also needs to differentiate between Bellis perennis while treating sprains due to heavy lifting. Pelvic pain due to heavy lifting goes more in favor of Bellis perennis.
(2)Minor eye problems-
· euphrasia- Mild or mild conjunctivitis that feels better when open calls for Euphrasia. Bland coryza (cold) and acrid lacrimation (burning eye discharge) are the main symptoms.
· Symphytum- Blowing of the eyeballs leading to black eyes is the key symptom of Symphytum. You will notice positive changes in one dose too quickly.
· Ruta- Eyestrain and headache and hot painful eyes due to reading print or sewing, etc. call for Ruta. You must remember the sensation of injury and fatigue of the eyes. Differentiate between Argentum nitricum though. Ruta is aggravated by cold, while Argentum is aggravated by heat, so you have the point of differentiation.
· Mag phospha- This is the main remedy as far as only abdominal pain is concerned. For immediate relief, you can even try Mag phos 12X, tablets, dissolved in warm water. You can improve the potency if you are sure of the similimum. ‘The girl bends forward to press the stomach to feel better’ is Mag phos.
· Viburnum opulus- This is one of the remedies that is rarely thought of but often indicated for the sudden onset of spasmodic dysmenorrhea. Thin very small offensive and cramping pains running down the thighs indicate Vib op.
· belladonna- Suddenly increased and decreased pain goes in favor of Belladona. Hot, offensive, bright red and profuse bleeding is characteristic.
(Remember that these remedies are indicated for severe symptoms. To combat the tendency of dysmenorrhea and hormonal imbalance, one must seek expert homeopathic advice and constitutional treatment)
· Sabadilla– When the symptoms are acute and sneezing is deep, Sabadilla is the choice of remedy. Nasal discharge watery and abundant is characteristic.
· Dulcamara– Windy and rainy weather leading to coryza may require Dulcamara. Dryness of the mucous membranes of the nose despite having a cold is characteristic. Want to cover the nose to keep it warm!
· Belladonna– When the symptoms are acute after the localization, Belladona can be indicated. The person goes to rain or cold weather and catch up with cold and dry itchy throat the next day; Belladona is the remedy many times. Headache and fever associated with colds and sudden onset of symptoms must be noted.
· Hepar breath– Usually indicated after 2 to 3 days of starting cold and cough. A sore throat is the main symptom that is aggravated by the slightest cold. Just one dose acts as anti-infective in most cases.
· Spongia– Irritating dry cough and shortness of breath requires Spongia. Nighttime aggravation must be considered and given just one dose.
· Ipecac– If there is sputum production and irritating cough with clean tongue but feeling nauseous, Ipecac can help.
· antim tart- In children where there is chest congestion and excessive sweating and aggravation of sour food, Antim tar is a help. Especially when the child coughs after eating sour citrus fruits, Antim tar is the remedy in many cases. If the chest is up and aggravated by cold, Antim ars can be thought.
· Drosera- Too irritating cough that ends in vomiting may need Drosera. It is a very powerful remedy indicated even in cough. Give just one dose at 30C potency and see the wonderful results when indicated.
· Nux vomica– Stomach distended after meal and ineffective urge to stool call for Nux vomica. The patient wants to go to the stools frequently without satisfactory feeling after defecation asks for Nux. There may be associated hyperacidity without actual vomiting.
· Bryonia– Dry hard stools absolutely without encouraging stool call for Bryonia. Excessive thirst.
· Magnesium mur- Constipation in infants and children. Small stools in children during teething calls for Mag mur.
· Plumbum– Should be considered in chronic constipation. Hard, black stools and spasms of the anus. Feeling of constriction in the anus requires Plumbum.
· Nux vomits– It may be surprising to beginners in homeopathy that Nux vomica is one of the main remedies for both constipation and diarrhea. The principle symptom is the satisfactory push to stool. And on this very symptom, this remedy can be used for both problems.
· Aloe soc– Stool water after consumption of beer and them, so forcefully passed that in times passed without warning.
· Pulsatilla– Rich fatty foods that lead to diarrhea and rumbling in the stomach call for Pulsatilla. Fruit aggravated during diarrhea or may cause. Stools of varying colors.
· Chamomile– Esecially indicated in children when the child has excessive offensive, green, watery stools and stomach cramps. Extreme irritability must be watched before you prescribe.
· Croton tiger– Diarrhea during summer with nausea and yellow stool forced to call for Croton tiger. The best thing about taking hot water is the principle of indication.
· Podophyllum– Profuse watery stools and prostration may require Podophyllum. During teething it also indicates when no two stools are alike.
Video about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
You can see more content about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
If you have any questions about Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
way Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
tutorial Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation
Can I Give My 4 Month Old Water For Constipation free
#Homeopathy #Day #Day #Problems