You are searching about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4, today we will share with you article about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 is useful to you.
Should Women Hire a Male or Female Trainer and 17 Things to Consider
Jessica is a 38-year-old woman who has never worked before. He was not heavy, but weak and weak and felt bad. She said her clothes don’t fit as well as they used to and needs to slim down a bit and improve the tone and shape of her body to suit herself. He is considering hiring a coach.
Jessica joined a health club a few days ago and asked her counselor about the health of the coaches. He collected the business letters of each trainer, then went to the health club’s website and read testimonials about each trainer. Jessica has reduced it to three teachers.
The next day he went to the club seeking advice from all the coaches. He got a free consultation from three coaches and narrowed it down to two. A female teacher and a male teacher, liked them both but he had a hard time deciding which one to hire.
The male trainer has trained many clients in his five years of training. He tells Jessica that 90% of his customers are women, but in this business the majority of customers will always be women.
The women’s coach has a lot of the same recognition but it is special in football. Most of his customers are men, basketball, soccer, football and other sports.
The Lady Shows
Personally, I would say that the female coach has more experience, and the coach has more experience. Coaching athletes gives him a knowledge base I think is unmatched by most coaches. But, it can be more appropriate to train Jessica. His deep knowledge is not needed at the lower level of a beginner like Jessica who has never worked before.
A female coach’s approach may be a bit stricter than a male coach. Why? Athletes need more focus, dedication and hard work than the average person.
Athletes are challenged to avoid being fit. Most athletes are not balanced in their approach, NO WAY. They want to achieve their goals come hell or high water and they will do whatever it takes to achieve the highest level in their games.
Now don’t get me wrong the female trainer is smart enough to know that she needs to tone Jessica’s workout to suit her needs and wants, but still won’t There is the understanding and patience of the man the coach needs to train. a client of low energy level.
He would expect more than Jessica could release at the beginning of her workout. A female coach will never be able to adjust to Jessica’s focus and commitment that she used when coaching more athletes. He could train him to be stronger; maybe he will give his diet that will be a little bland and strict and so on. This is not to say that it is all bad. Personally I think most clients should look for this type of trainer. A teacher is not a happy leader!
The male trainer on the other hand is no slouch; he has the experience and knowledge to know almost everyone who walks into the gym. He has worked and put in hundreds of hours reading, researching and implementing programs that help clients achieve their daily needs such as weight loss, shaping and toning and improving nutrition. full health.
The male coach will show more patience to help the client find the behavior that will lead to better health with a better lifestyle. The Men’s Trainer is used for behavioral, emotional, spiritual, and emotional support for men and women who DO want to improve their bodies.
This is not to say that the female coach is not capable of the same has some character to train Jessica, but her desire can be an athlete, which can be too much at the beginning .
Is the Teacher Male or Female
There are physical differences between men and women will affect the way to get the right person. I will go more in depth on this in the future but below are just a few of the physical differences.
1) Women tend to be weaker in the upper body than men
2) Women carry more body fat than men
3) Women’s pelvises tilt more than men’s
4) Women have less muscle mass than men
5) Women change more than men
Really, it doesn’t matter, it’s just a matter of a man trained in different ways.
When deciding whether to hire a male or female trainer it all depends on your needs, what you are trying to achieve and how you gel with the person you want to hire.
The male trainer seems to be a good fit for Jessica based on what she has to bring to the table, just dealing with clients like Jessica every day.
Questions to ask a potential teacher
It doesn’t matter what the gender of the coach is but, you have to ask questions and feel comfortable with the person you want to hire and have a game plan in place. Your ultimate goal is to find the right relationship for you, your personality and lifestyle.
This is the question that I think is important.
1) How many years does the coach work out themselves?? I said they should have at least 5 years or more of personal training. You need someone who has been in the trenches.
2) How long have they been training?: At least 2 years but I prefer 5 years or more. This is more important than the customer that the coach has learned a lot of experience.
3) How many people are being coached now?: It’s crazy to know about the people who use many coaches now, tell you about their reputation and how well they get along with others. . Most good teachers have a personality that draws people to them. This person is fun to be around, yet motivated and highly trained at the same time.
4) How many people have been trained since they became a trainer:? If they have been in the business for more than 5 years they must have studied at least 100. If you are going to do heart surgery, do you want a doctor who has 20 surgeries on in their belt or 10. Well this is a no brainer. Knowledge is important!
5) Are they certified?: Most people make a big deal about this, but I don’t! Why? Remember the goal of getting certified is the same as any other exam. It is to pass the test! Pay attention as much as the class that the teacher taught. There is something to be said about someone who is always willing to learn. Ask the teacher what other courses they have under their belt. The more varied the trainer is, the more beneficial it is for your body. Train from experience and continue to educate yourself. Taking extension classes, teaching extension classes at public colleges, creating other programs such as boot camp classes and teaching sports such as kickboxing make the instructor more experienced. and fun. With that being said, when someone gets certified that usually shows that their commitment to the business follows a low standard. If they don’t have the certification they have proven to have no commitment to their customers and business, you should look elsewhere.
6) How long is the certificate or degree?: At least 2 years. See above and watch the first 5 hours on the page to decide.
7) How long do they keep their clients?: If people retain this trainer for at least a year paying hundreds of dollars per month, there must be a good reason!
8) Do they provide you with security measures as they bring you to your gym?: One of the most important questions. This is by far one of the most reasonable questions. When you are sick and go to the doctor, you expect him to ask questions, look at your body, and evaluate your current health. Of course you do. Then why would you want to start a workout without measuring your current workout? Measuring your exercise level is the best way to achieve personal goals. What is the specific success rate? It allows you to know exactly where to start with your fitness program instead of shooting in the dark. It eliminates trial and error, enabling you to set goals that are easy to track and achieve results you can see on your body and paper. If your trainer doesn’t do strength, cardio, body measurements, weights, & measurements, and simple nutrition tests and this at least don’t hire them. They are lazy and don’t give you all. At the end of the conversation!
9) Are there customers who will talk to you? If they are more than happy and better yet, will tell someone to you already in the gym of the place that is a good sign.
10) Questions you can ask the customer of the trainer:
11) Have you achieved your goals since being with the coach?
12) How good are you?
13) Is he on time for most meetings?
14) Have you ever heard bad things about a teacher?
15) What is their behavior?
16) Before you hire anyone go to the gym and see how they treat their clients. If they have a studio arrive early and take care of their relationship with other customers.
17) Finally – The Sixth Sense. When working with someone once or more a week you will build a relationship. You will talk about work and your personal life. Hope they will listen and not give their opinion. Your coach will learn what motivates you; How you respond to exercise, learn your habits and thoughts, your ups and downs and more. So, it is important that you are comfortable with them.
If you know you won’t join a coach, don’t waste your time or money. If the teacher is a blatant flirt or about sex, avoid them like the plague. If you feel sexual tension, avoid it by all means RUN. Nothing good comes from that!
Your goal is to make it seem as stress-free as possible. If there is tension in the teacher relationship it will end badly. Anything that makes you uncomfortable, look to interview several coaches. Use your imagination!
That’s it; I hope this information helps you find the right coach!
Video about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
You can see more content about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
If you have any questions about Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 3599879 6
Search keywords Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
way Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
tutorial Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4
Average Weight For A 14 Year Old Female 5 4 free
#Women #Hire #Male #Female #Trainer