You are searching about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name, today we will share with you article about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name is useful to you.
Back to School Safety Tips For Kids and Grownups!
Get ready – the start of another school year is upon us! Maybe you’re counting down the days until the kids come back or maybe you’re just a little nervous when your kids leave for Kindergarten for the first time. Regardless of how you feel about the end of the holiday season, it’s time to start preparing for the start of the new school year and all that it entails. In between stocking up on gear and shopping for new models, take a few minutes to review some safety tips as we get ready for the next 10 months of indoor play school, sports & after-school activities, sports, and everything in between.
· Is your child starting a new school or daycare?
· Will they walk to school or wait at the bus stop?
· Are they going to spend time after school in the program or at a friend’s house?
Here are some helpful tips for kids and adults, as well as some great, timely parenting tips!
1. By Kindergarten, the children should know you cell phone. You can also put an ID card in their backpack with contact information, and let them know where it is if they need it.
2. Go through Exactly who is allowed to pick them up from school… and keep a short list so as not to be stupid. Take care every day as part of your release ritual, especially if different people pick up on different days. ie“Don’t forget that Grandma came to pick you up today.”
3. Create one “Ultimate Safe Grownup” a list of who is authorized to them in an emergency. Otherwise there are 3 safe adults… for example Grandma, Auntie Sue, one or two of their friend’s moms.
4. Tell your children that you will not send someone they do not know to pick them up. If others try, they should go find a teacher or another mother with children and ask for help.
5. Don’t rely on a family password or codeword until your children are 8 or 9 years old. Children cannot be trusted to remember the password or ask for it, if someone else tries to remember them.
6. Be on time/EARLY at the pick up time. Tell your child exactly where you are picking them up to avoid walking. And tell them NOT to leave the school to find you.
7. Don’t put your child’s name on the outside of their things. If you must register, use the name or put their name on the inside of clothes, shirts, backpacks, etc.
8. “Right Touch”: Let your child know that they are the one BOSS of their body and that their private property is private! Simply put… “no privacy/touch play with other children or adults.”
9. Rules: In kindergarten, children must use the bathroom by themselves. If they need help, make it clear who they can ask… usually it’s just the teacher or the teacher. Don’t be surprised, however, if your school has strict rules about teachers not being allowed to help in the bathroom. Now many schools are very careful about teachers in the bathroom, changing the child’s clothes, etc. Find out what your school is the law is.
FOR MORE CHILDREN:
1. There is no “right” age for children to walk or ride a bike to school on their own. Consider the developmental level of your child. Can they be trusted to pass security? Do they know what to do if a car pulls over and tries to get them to talk? Or is a big kid trying to bully them?
2. Children should be used to making friends. It’s more fun and safer.
3. If your child walks to school by themselves, plan the route in advance and practice with them a few times beforehand. Always follow the path. There is no short.
4. Identify some “safety-stops” along the way. A convenience store, business, or friend’s house down the street they can run to if they need help.
5. No interference. Children should not walk to school wearing headphones, playing their DS, etc. Teach them the importance of being aware of their surroundings.
6. Check your state Megan’s Law website See if there are sex offenders on your street or in the area.
7. Use yours “safe-smarts”: Don’t accept rides, candy, gifts or other things from people you don’t know – DON’T LET ANYONE TELL THEM.
8. Adults Don’t Ask Children for Help – Children don’t need to “help” strangers who need directions, help finding a lost pet, or other assistance.
9. Check First: Don’t accept rides or go places (even with someone they know!), without checking with you or another adult first.
10. Identify personal safety issues with simple, non-intimidating tactics. Children will “let us out” when they feel we are not overprotective or vocal about this. Let them know that you value their freedom and just want them to know the “do’s and don’ts”.
FOR ALL KIDS:
· Teach your child to trust their feelings: that “uh-oh” thoughts. If someone DOES make them uncomfortable, they should run away from that person and tell you as soon as possible.
· No secrets from mom or dad… especially if it makes you feel “weird” or yucky.
· Children are allowed to speak NO for anyone, whether an adult, teacher, sports coach, etc. if they are asked to do something that makes them feel yucky, scared, or uncomfortable . If someone said “Don’t tell…” TELL.
Remember, the world is still a safe place and most people our children interact with no dangerous or waiting to hurt them when we are not looking. Teach safety in an easy, fearless way – just like you would teach any other life skill. A little understanding goes a long way.
Video about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
You can see more content about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
If you have any questions about At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
way At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
tutorial At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name
At 4 Years Old Xan You Change Childs Last Name free
#School #Safety #Tips #Kids #Grownups