You are searching about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means, today we will share with you article about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means is useful to you.
Great News Today & Some History Too
I recently received my Master Practitioner Strategist certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming learning all about the great truth, which I will continue to share with you in the coming weeks and months. For example, did you know that information flows into our minds at a rate of 2-4 million bits per second, and yet we can only digest 134 bits per second? That means media reports flood our minds with the similarity of water blasting from an open fire hydrant. We “filter” what actually enters our mind by removing unnecessary information, distorting information based on our beliefs, and/or by exaggerating.
With that in mind, and some facts to back me up, let me tell you that social media has become a pervasive and pervasive influence on almost every day’s news these past 3 weeks. , with good facts coming the day after their actual occurrence. . Especially, in the first day of the broad point spread and fall, only 1-2 days later we get the percentage of the swing, which is the best of the ability to perform these tasks; The percentages are more noteworthy compared to historical percentage swings. To declare that these are “the biggest indicators that have changed” is true, but there is NO important information for the public budget as much as the percentage tees are not guaranteed such as 24 hour, edge-of-the-seat myopia.
Everyone has a job; Very good press from them. They have attracted people who didn’t even know what the DOW Jones was years ago. Let us now loosen the juggernaut they have on our minds and listen and think about our own response to this financial crisis.
It is said that you cannot buy happiness. Happiness currency is always fluid, always available to those who trade in it every day, or those who dare to learn about it every day. It is our choice. We owe it to ourselves to make our own resources, when those outside us have less control, and captain our ships, especially when the tide is high.
Well why do we judge or measure happiness in financial results then? Why are we so myopic about our daily resources? We need to understand history a little better because I think it was Mark Twain who once said, “History will not repeat itself, but it will certainly rhyme”. Historically we have endured hardships and setbacks and voila, there are people around—real people—who live through it. What do they do? Often with stories of personal strength and community support. The Great Depression is a time that will remain in scope and size in my opinion; we are not surrounded by the financial ruin of the great depression. No I don’t think the current financial crisis is permanent, or will take years to extricate ourselves from.
Here are some facts from Dimensional Fund Advisors, an asset management firm I use in Santa Monica, CA:
We are now in the 10th bear market in the last 50 years for US Stocks (defined as a peak to trough loss of 15% or more in the Standard & Poor 500).
From October 9, 2007 to October 15, 2008, the Standard & Poor’s 500 fell 39.53%.
By way of comparison, the previous bear markets, their percentages, and time periods are as follows:
- March 2000 – October 9, 2002 down 49.2% over 28 months
- (Bill Gross said “Products are nowhere near their bottom” in September 2002)
- August 25, 1987 – December 4, 1987 drop of 33.5% lasting 3 months.
- January 11, 1973 – October 3, 1974 lost 48.2% over 23 months.
- (46% of adults fear another major depression, which hasn’t happened, of course.)
- November 29, 1968 – May 26, 1970 36.1% over 18 months
- December 12, 1961 – June 26, 1962 28% over 6 months
In each of these cases, the industry has recovered and paid huge dividends to the living class. Between the news media and economists, these investors hold their ship’s wheel steadily, refusing to accept unnecessary noise.
Prior “unforeseen events” include, but are not limited to:
- The highest interest rate in 150 years occurred in 1981
- Y2K planning was a big deal but the whole era is forgotten now
- The Dow fell 17% after 9/11 and recovered
- The SARs virus in 2003 threatened to bring down the world but did not
- 2002 The stock rose 969 points in the 4-day October 9th low, then the largest 4-day gain since 1933
- March 2003-Investors bought fixed income to reduce the lowest rate in 44 years, when stocks were clearly the lowest asset prices and “buy best”.
I will bring you the best news today to save your life:
- Social Security health benefits announced today resulted in a 5.8% jump in benefits for more than 50 million Seniors beginning January 1, 2009, boosting the monthly average by $1,090 to $1,153.
- The credit crunch has already loosened, proving that the “bailout” plan called TARP-Troubled Asset Relief Program- is starting to work.
- Oil prices have continued their decline. Every 1 cent dropped in a gallon of gas leads to a BILLION dollars in potential customers, 2 cents translates to two billion dollars in spending…you get the point. We need customer trust and spending, so this is good news.
Discipline in all life is to act when judgment is not necessary; for example, to buy insurance before we need it and/or to buy security when “the world” is running for cover. These two actions appear a little counterintuitive but are essential for long-term success.
And what is the best stock picker in history doing today? Buy products! (Not that I want to buy wholesale today, because it will appear that the question remains to be answered and the business nonsense will continue.) However, Warren Buffet is actually buying the stock, with a group of other investors and so on. we will not be on the day 154 points of the DOW, after the negative forecast and the list along the NYC street this morning read STOCKS DIVE, even before the market opens. ‘Noob said.
Video about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
You can see more content about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
If you have any questions about Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
way Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
tutorial Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means
Additional Spread Pay For 4 Months On Old Payment Means free
#Great #News #Today #amp #History