You are searching about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do, today we will share with you article about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do is useful to you.
What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Although often not so serious, there acid reflux symptoms can be painful and uncomfortable. Acid reflux or GERD occurs when the tube used to take the food from the throat to the stomach could not handle the acid. The stomach digests the food we eat with the help of the acid it produces and stores. The walls around the stomach are supposed to be strong enough to produce and store the acid without causing any damage.
Bloating is one of the most common and first symptoms of acid reflux. It happens when there is a backflow of acid from the stomach into the esophagus, thus leaving a constant chest pain and burning sensation. Everyone can experience acid reflux symptoms once in a while; however, when it becomes so frequent that you experience them 2 or even 3 times a week without any relief even after medication, you must suffer from acidreflux or GERD. Dietary changes can help prevent acid reflux symptoms; however, if the symptoms return even after making the necessary changes in the diet, you may need to consult your doctor immediately.
The main cause of acid reflux symptoms is when the lower oesophageal sphincter malfunctions at the wrong time, making it unable to stop the acid from flowing back into the esophagus from the stomach. Backflow stomach acid causes severe chest pain, known as heartburn.
Other symptoms of acid reflux include:
1. Burning Sensation or Pain in the chest – this burning sensation or pain is first felt in the sternum or behind the breastbone and can spread to the throat. This condition is usually experienced shortly after eating. It can last for as little as a few minutes or as long as several hours.
2. Bitter or sour taste – this is the effect of the reflux of the contents of the stomach into the esophagus and when the contents of the stomach reach the back of the throat.
3. problems with swallowing – also known as dysphagia, problems with swallowing is a condition that occurs when there is no normal passage of food from the mouth to the esophageal tube in the stomach. This condition is accompanied by a feeling of choking, burning after eating, pressure in the chest, or a feeling that the food could not move from the throat. It is one of the most common symptoms of acid reflux but it could also be a symptom of other medical conditions such as esophagitis and esophageal cancer; therefore, constant problems with swallowing require immediate medical attention.
4. Chronic cough – did you know that 40% of chronic cough in non-smokers is due to GERD? Coughing is the result of stomach acid being refluxed back into the esophagus and inhaled or aspirated.
5. symptoms related to asthma – these are considered some of the most common acid reflux symptoms Because more than half of asthmatics are said to be diagnosed with GERD, which causes asthma-related symptoms to occur when food that has traveled up the esophagus is pulled up into the lungs and airways.
Video about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
You can see more content about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
If you have any questions about 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
way 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
tutorial 4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do
4 Month Old Has A Cough What Can I Do free
#Symptoms #Acid #Reflux